March 31, 2013 § Leave a comment
The Easter basket I’ve had since toddlerhood, still filled every year by Mom and Dad (and always Peep-less, thank goodness)
March 29, 2013 § 3 Comments
During my lunchtime jog, I spied one of my fav food trucks parked along the avenue. I never see food trucks on my street. So I stopped and snapped this bad boy.
March 28, 2013 § Leave a comment
Sunrise, Grand Avenue — I spent as much time as I could today outside before work, after work, and at lunch. Spring is definitely finding its way north.
March 27, 2013 § 1 Comment
Salmon and robin’s egg blue and grass green and soft yellow and lilac and peach
March 25, 2013 § Leave a comment
What I’m reading this week:
- “Blue Eyes in Watertown” by Matt Domino (“The Paris Review Daily” blog, The Paris Review, March 14, 2013)
- “Crash of the Century” by James Folta (Narrative.ly, March 20, 2013)
- “How Things Fell Apart” by Chinua Achebe (Guernica, October 15, 2012)
- “The Love of My Life” by Cheryl Strayed (The Sun Magazine, September 2002)
- “Ready in Case the Other Shoe Should Drop” by Julia Anne Miller (The New York Times, March 21, 2013)
- Things Fall Apart by Chinua Achebe (1958)